Respironics ComfortGEL CPAP Nasal Mask Features
ComfortGel Mask Parts ComfortGel Nasal Fitting Guide (PDF)ComfortGel Nasal Mask Cleaning Guide (PDF)Respironics ComfortGel Instruction Guide (PDF)Respironics Helpful Hints for ComfortGel CPAP Masks
- The ComfortGel Nasal Mask brings a higher level of fit and comfort to the Respironics Comfort Series.
- ComfortGel uses Respironics one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear.
- This unique headgear with EZ Peel tabs easily adjusts in four places for a secure, custom and comfortable fit.
- These changes help the ComfortGel Nasal mask fit right the first time.
- The Respironics Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent CPAP mask leaks.
- Headgear should be secure but not too tight. Tighten top strap first, then bottom strap.
- Final adjustment should be done while lying down with the air blowing at the prescribed pressure through the tubing and mask.
- Cushion should not be crushed against the face.
- Tight fit is not necessary for effective therapy. By tightening, folds are created in the material, causing a leak path. Try loosening the mask if leaks are present.
- Mark the headgear straps with permanent marker to remember where they should be fastened.
- Remove the mask by pulling over head or use the quick release clip.
Do not block the exhalation port. It is necessary to clear carbon dioxide.
- Loop the tubing over the headboard to reduce pull on mask.
- Place the tubing under a blanket to warm the air.
Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask Part Numbers:
Petite with Headgear- 1009040
Small with Headgear- 1009041
Medium with Headgear- 1009042
Large with Headgear- 1009043
Price includes the following patient support: telephone support with respect to therapy questions and problems, device re-titration, replacement accessories and supplies available for purchase, after-sales service and support.
Limited support: $154,Full Support:$204"Manufacturer's Note: Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide and individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success." A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product. We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.